They are made of an incredibly thin and comfortable material. The waistband is not constricting at all. The lining portion is very thin and not at all noticeable under clothes. Honestly, I couldn't tell any feeling difference from my normal underwear. These are not the kind you would need to be ashamed to wear.
They aren't just for bladder issues, like you might have assumed. They're designed to be good for lots of needs. I like them as a substitute for disposable pantyliners during my light days of my period. By using a re-usable item like these I save money and am more comfortable. This way is far more eco-friendly and budget friendly. It's also a huge plus that they are just as cute and comfy as non-absorbent underwear.
Hush Hush believes that moisture shouldn't slow down your life and I completely agree. I would absolutely recommend these.
It’s the Hush Hush Free Panty Program and here’s how it works:
- Open to women 18 or older in the continental U.S.
- All interested women need to do is complete a short survey – it’ll take two minutes or less!
- Hush Hush gets their size and mails them a free pair of panties!
- Hush Hush is giving away 2,000 free pairs of panties to the first women to complete the survey.
- Anyone else who completes the survey (beyond the first 2,000) will get a coupon code to purchase the panty for $5 – a 50 percent discount!
Once you take the survey, you have two options for receiving your free pair. You can use the coupon code you automatically receive after completing the survey to pick your free panties and have them delivered for free through our website. Or, you will also receive an email with the code after taking the survey and can order your pair by responding with your size and address.
The Hush Hush line offers sleek, stylish and effective moisture-control panties for women from puberty to menopause. They look and feel just like traditional underwear, but use a wicking liner to keep you feeling confident and dry. They are also easy to clean and machine washable, so you can wash and re-use them hundreds of times.